- European design and manufacturing by an adult and specialized workforce
- Exterior materials in full grain Hydro York leather and polyester with fine camouflage padding
- OLANTEX breathable wool lining and insulating film
- Insulating lining Thinsulate 150G
- Italian sole designed to increase grip on snow and ice
- ROTOR MEN sole by OC System, fitted with 16 swiveling and folding stainless steel studs system with drainage channels
- Cleat system mounted on an exclusive flexible polyurethane frame durable in extreme temperatures
- Cemented construction of the upper part of the sole to maintain the shape of the boot and provide more comfort
- Addition of an additional insole with insulating and reflective silver film
- Removable insole allowing an orthopedic expert to replace it with a plantar orthosis, to modify and improve the fit of the boot
- Heavy-duty metal eyelet and hook laces
- Easy to put on
- BREATHTEX waterproof membrane
- Comfort zone up to -30 ° C
- 1.25 ”athletic heel
- Size ranging from 40 - 46
- A simple damp cloth is enough to maintain your boots
- Easy to maintain, light and ideal for Canadian winters
- This product does not prevent slipping on cold, smooth, wet, frozen or snowy slippery surfaces. Always walk carefully. The studs are not designed for indoor use and could damage such surfaces. This product must be used in a responsible and proper manner. It is important to ensure that the stud system is securely attached to the sole at all times.
- Height: 7 ”
- Opening: 20 ”
- Weight: 1.74 lbs
Men's Sizing Grid
EU Sizing UK Sizing US Sizing 39 6.5 7 40 7.5 8 41 8 8.5 42 8.5 9-9.5 43 9.5 10 44 10 10.5 45 10.5 11-11.5 46 11.5 12 47 12.5 13 48 13.5 14 49 14.5 15 50 15.5 16
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Seven day exchange policy on regular priced items
No returns or exchanges on CLEARANCE or SALE items.
In store pick up available during store hours
Free shipping over $300.
$20 dollar shipping for items within Canada and $30 to the USA.
Free local delivery for people within a five kilometer radius from Mila's and a 10 dollar delivery charge for people within 20 kilometeres.