Norrvage Briefpack - Brown
Light, simplistic bag in fantastic Melton fabric made from recycled wool with quality craftsmanship in every detail. Can be carried by hand or on your back and can hold everything you need for work or school. Zippered main compartment with a computer sleeve, two open pockets and a smaller zippered pocket. Part of the Norrvåge range that makes use of spill from the wool textile industry to create practical everyday bags with an urban appeal.
- Quality craftsmanship in Melton fabric made from recycled wool.
- Durable details in leather and metal.
- Lined with G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Padded sleeve for a laptop computer (up to 15”).
- Comfortable, adjustable shoulder straps.
Weight: 665 g
Material: 80% wool, 20% polyamide
Material 2: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Volume: 15 l
Width: 32 cm
Height: 40 cm
Depth: 11 cm
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Care instructions: do not wash|do not tumble dry|do not bleach|do not iron|do not dry clean|soft brush and lukewarm water|rub grease into leather regularly
Environmental info: Recycled|Fluorocarbon-free impregnation